- The website https://symbiosy.com Symbiosy (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is owned and operated by Symbiosy s.r.o. , a joint stock company company incorporated and existing under the laws of the Slovak Republic, with its registered seat at Mlynské Nivy 16, 821 09 Bratislava – mestská časť Staré Mesto, Company ID No.: 52 218 546, registered with the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sa, Insert No.: 134990/B , including any of its successors in title (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
- Using the Website is free of charge.
- On the Website, you can find some information about services and facilities provided within the HB Reavis Premises.
- These Website Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) apply to anyone using the Website regardless of whether it is a registered user or a mere unregistered visitor (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
- By using this Website, you agree:
- not to use the Website or its content in contravention of any regulation or legislation;
- that you are responsible for any material you send to or upload to this Website and that such material is legal, not offensive and does not infringe our rights or rights of third parties;
therefore please read the Terms carefully.
- If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms please leave this Website.
- Operator is entitled to make changes to these Terms. Your continued use of the Website constitutes the acceptance of these changes. Therefore, we suggest you to observe these Terms prior to each visit of this Website and to consider any changes and / or additions.
- Access to and use of certain zones of the Website may be available only for registered Users.
Content and copyright information
- The Website as well as all of its individual parts are protected by Act No. 185/2015 Coll. Copyright Law (hereinafter referred to as the “Copyright Law”) and other applicable legislation valid and applicable in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
- All materials, including images, details, data, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, text, software, graphics, scripts, logos, and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the “Contents”) are owned exclusively by the Operator, its affiliates and/or its content providers.
- The Contents are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual or ownership rights owned by the Provider or its affiliates. Any rights not expressly granted in the Terms are reserved for the Operator, logos and designs appearing on the Website are the exclusive trademarks and service marks of the Operator and its affiliates.
- All other trademarks and service marks appearing on the Website that are not owned by the Operator are the property of their respective owners.
- The copyrights to the elements of the Website, including logos and Contents, as well as the layout and composition of these elements (i.e. the layout) are the property of the Operator. The User is not authorized to copy, distribute, reproduce or modify any of the Contents presented on the Website without the express consent of the Operator (if applicable).
- The Users are allowed to browse the information published on the Website, save them in the form of temporary files and print selected pages.
- Any unauthorized interference, use, copying or imitation of the Website or its part is forbidden as such actions are contrary to the Copyright Law and other legislation valid and applicable in the territory of the Slovak Republic.
Limitation of liability
- Data mentioned on the Website are of an informative character only and are not legally binding.
- The Operator is not liable for the correctness of data published on the Website that it takes from third persons or from other than self-sources.
- The Operator is not liable for possible damage caused by usage of the Website.
- In cases when links to third party websites are made available through the Website, the Operator is not responsible for the contents of such websites, their accessibility and functionality or for possible damages caused by usage of third parties websites.
- The Operator is not responsible for the unavailability of the Website.
- The Operator reserves the right to temporarily disable access to the Website for the purposes of maintenance, repair, update, or review.
- The Operator is not responsible for technical problems or limitations of the hardware, IT systems or telecommunications infrastructure, which the User uses and which prevent the User to use the Website.
- The User is solely responsible for ensuring technical compatibility between the hardware and the IT system used to access the Website.
- These Terms shall not exclude liability for acts for which liability cannot be legally limited.
- These Terms are construed and governed by the applicable law of the Slovak Republic.
- The provisions of these Terms shall be severable in the event that any of the provisions shall become invalid, void, ineffective or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain valid, effective and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any such invalid, void, ineffective or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be replaced by such valid, effective and enforceable provision with the meaning as closest as possible to provide for the original intention of the Operator.
Any complaints regarding the operation of the Website should be reported immediately to the Operator via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the claim, the User shall describe at least the identified problem, irregularity, malfunction pertaining to the functioning of the Website, as well as a description of the reservations concerning the subject matter, along with the User’s request associated with complaint that is being submitted and provide User’s full name, address and e-mail address to which the reply is to be sent. The complaint will be investigated without any delay and the User shall be notified about the result immediately but no later than within approx. 14 (or earlier) business days from the date of its filing by electronic means.
- The User is obliged to immediately notify Symbiosy about any violation of the Terms and about a suspected violation of applicable law.
- In cases where the data or information provided in the complaint needs to be supplemented, the Operator will request that the User submitting the complaint should supplement the missing information within the indicated range prior to considering the complaint itself.
Bratislava, 1 January 2020